Friday 25 October 2013

Bored...

Bored as hell D;<
Nobody's online on Msp. Well, nobody I actually like. Lex is off, Pandz is off, Joyce is off, Amanda's off, Annie's off. xDD anywayyyy yeah I hoped you all liked my sexy moustache scarf ;D Proper cool, huh??? Lmao You're jel :p


Thought I'd talk about music?? It's like my life. Music, msp, dancing-my life ;D

Soo my favourite songs at the moment (Summer's top 10 xD) are:
1.Can We Dance- The Vamps
2.R U Crazy?-Conor Maynard
3.Work Bitch-Britney Spears
4.Love Me Again-John Newman
5.Dance With Me Tonight-Olly Murs
6.The Other Side-Jason Derulo
7.Take It Off-Ke$ha
8.Die Young-Ke$ha
9.Counting Stars- One Republic
10.Burn-Ellie Goulding

Yeah. if you haven't heard of some of those songs, you should go to YouTube and check them out as soon as you can. I have those 10 songs playing on a loop all day. Like. All. Day. I love those songs soooo much xD Also, movies? Summer's Top 10 Movies Right Now Are As Follows...
1. Iron Man 3
2. The Smurfs 2
3. Despicable Me 2
4. The Avengers
5. Men In Black 3
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P.2
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P.1
8. Iron Man
9. Despicable Me
10. The Lorax

On Ask.fm (@SummerDaysMSP. Come along to my page and ask me anything you wanna) One of the questions was 'Which of your favourite movie characters would you bring to life?' And they were probably expecting something heartfelt and mature and inspiring, but my answer was simply: 'The Lorax'. Didn't even give a reason. if you saw that and want a reason, it's cos he's all cute and fluffy and orange ^-^ Whoaaa long post ;O I gotta go now..
Stay Cool
~SummerOut

No comments:

Post a Comment