Saturday 23 November 2013

Me and Lex are NOT Bullies!

We're Not Bullies.
I don't give a fuck about ANYTHING anyone has told you, me and Lex aren't bullies. We stand up for each other. There's a difference. There was a drama recently with Annie-Lucky where myself and Lex were publicly accused of bullying. We weren't. Something started between Lex and Annie and I stepped in to defend Lex. No matter what shit you've been hearing, myself and Bobby P (Lex) aren't bullies. Ask anyone. (Except Annie-Lucky or any of that lot). Ask Mark (pandyboo192), or Joyce (planetjoyce219) or Aimee (Omg Girl <3) or Kelsey (Kelsey Kels<3) or Lottie (LottieWasHere123). I'm no bully. Lex is no bully.

Fuck off if you're gonna accuse us of anything. We don't give one.

SummerOut~

Thanks to those who stood up for us. Means a lot.

1 comment:

  1. yeah. anyone gives you two hate bc of something they heard, and they are gonna fucking die. (; you two basically light up my world like a fridge. c:
    ~Pandz

    ReplyDelete