Wednesday 20 November 2013

RANDOM UPDATE ON MY LIFE ^-^

Hey, beautiful blog stalkers :*

So yeah, that title says it all really ;) HERE WE GO THEN. RANDOM BORE-YOU-TO-DEATH UPDATE ON MY LIFE COMING UP....

1) I won't be on till like 6:30pm next Tuesday, because I have a netball game. I'm only a sub ._. because I hurt my ankle.
2) Right at this moment I should be doing history homework, but I don't give a fuck, I wanna stay here, with you guys ;D
3) I had the worst science lesson ever today .-. My computer broke, because SOMEONE *cough cough* Jade, pulled my computer forward, and the wire snapped and it went BANG and everyone was like O_O. We're were in one of the ICT rooms, which is always fun -.-" NOT!
4) Second lesson I was 'invited' to the DT room at lunch, because I'm "not exactly hard working."
5) My friend Lydia was messing around today, and she said "Well you don't run the school" to these boys, and they said "well you're not allowed to run in school, anyway." and me and Lydz were trying not to laugh, because it was hilarious.
6) My jaw keeps clicking e.e
7) My laptop is saying "0% charge (not charging" even though it's been telling me that repeatedly for a fucking hour and it hasn't run out yet.
8) Twitter just froze -.-
9) BOREDOM IS DESCENDING
10) I gotta go now. Dinner's ready ;* LY ALL </3

Seeya
Summer~

No comments:

Post a Comment