Friday 8 November 2013

TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL :D

ok I know it was yesterday, but I still want to give you your pressie...

TO LEX,

You're awesome. I can remember when we met in August last year on our old accounts. High school chatroom B) hell yeah. I even remember where :P xDD I'm so sad like that, aren't I??

ANYWAY...

I was like 'Hi' and you were like 'Hi' because we were like level 2 and that's what level 2's do (NO OFFENCE) and then we just started chatting.. Then I stopped going on my Ali23400 account, and got Libby1900, and then after like 2 months I messaged you from Libby like HI REMEMBER ME xDD Yeah....

So yeah. We picked up a few stalkers along the way (Pandz, Grace, Hair-In-The-Toaster Girl) BUT WE LOVE YOU, PANDZ, GRACEEE, AND HAIR-IN-THE-TOASTER GIRL!!! <3

You're my best friend, and don't ever forget it, or you will wake up one morning with Dumbledore standing over you saying you're expelled from Griffindor and have to join Draco in Slytherin, and then Draco will appear, and go 'CAN I SLYTHERIN??' Pmsl xD

My point is, ilysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssm!! (ilysm if u couldn't read it lol)

SummerOut~

No comments:

Post a Comment