Friday 9 May 2014

Good Morning to you.

A Good Morning and a Hearty Welcome to You.

I watch way too much Miranda.

First off on this fine Saturday morning, just something that happened to me.
I didn't get a Facebook birthday notification (well I did, I just didn't check my email in time), and it was my friend's birthday, and I didn't know. So she had to go without a card until May 2nd, the day after her birthday. (For everyone who didn't guess, her birthday was May 1st.)

Secondly, you may remember, from earlier (much earlier) posts (I'm talking, like, November/December) a user on MSP called Pandyboo192 aka Alex.

Well.

And I'm just saying here, but our Snapchats are the best. We drew on our selfies, and we were like "I'z Harreh Potta" and yeah. Then, because my nickname is Johnny, and hers is Antonio (we're Johntonio, Johnbobnio if Ellie still wants to be Bob,) we came up with this:

Instead of a selfies, for me, it's now a #jelfie

And for her, it's now an #antelfie

BE JEL.


We were on kik and she was sending me pictures of her amazing cat, Pearl.

I have to go now!

Stay Cool.

Evie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment