Wednesday 7 May 2014

Heyyyyy;**

Evie here.
I GOT BACK IN WHOOOOOOO

Ellie finally remembered the password and told me on kik, so I'm back ^-^ For ages she was like "What?" when I asked her about the password but it's all good.
Haha my sister is watching Pointless on BBC iPlayer. Time for me to leave the living room...


OK I'M BACK IN MY ROOM. K. My beautiful room where there are Taylor Swift posters staring at me from two walls. I have an Instagram Taylor Swift fan account xDD The Link Is Here: Evie's Instagram


Guess what weirdos?!?!?!

MY NEW PHONE ARRIVED LAST NIGHT!

What Phone Is It, I hear you ask.

a YELLOW (sexy ikr) iPhone 5c.

K.


You wanna hear about my day? Alrighty then...


I woke up at like 5:36 in the morning ffs ;-; and then went back to sleep till 6:46, and then at 7:06 (exact ik) I got up, and yeah.
Omg just after I had walked out the door to go to school, I realised I had cat hair all over my tights ;-; but it was ok because I changed tights in 00.56 minutes. Lmao that's 56 seconds not 56 minutes xD

A couple of weeks ago on a Thursday (we were still off school for Easter), me and my friend went to see American Hustle, and my sister was like "You'll never get in! You look 12, not 15. and Mia (my friend) won't get in either." And we did xDD Nobody even looked twice at us. My sister was annoyed because she tried to go to a 15 cert movie when she was 14 and she couldn't haha.

Because of the bank holiday I missed most of my worst lessons ^-^ Except History. But I still missed Music (yeah I hate music) and Spanish (Officially called MFL but we call it Spanish,) and one of my 3 science lessons of the week. I used to think MFL was a joke made up by kids because I thought it was Modern F-ing Languages, but it actually stands for Modern Foreign Languages. Who knew? Not me, anyway.

I have an awful day lesson-wise tomorrow.
You wanna know what lessons I have?! OK THEN LOSERS :D I'm joking when I call you losers, btw xDD

Lesson 1 (8:30am-9:30am): Maths (Eww)
Lesson 2 (9:30am-10:30am): French (I like French. Because it's easy.)
Then it's break till 10:50, which is good.
Sometimes we have an assembly from 10:50 to 11:15, but that's only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. If we don't have assembly we have form time.
Lesson 3 (11:15am-12:10pm): History (Eww)
Then it's lunch till 1:10pm.
The it's form time till 1:20pm.
Lesson 4 (1:20pm-2:15pm): Art (Yay because it's basically a doss lesson).
Lesson 5 (2:15pm-3:10pm): RE (which I don't like as a lesson, but our teacher is really cool.)
HOME TIMEEEE
Yay.
 But my bus doesn't actually come till like 3:35pm anyway :(

I gtg have tea. Byeeee ;DD
-Evez/Evie/Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment