Thursday 8 May 2014

You Can Name This Post Yourself.

Hey;3

Evie here.

Again.

Sorry. xD.

So I just watched EastEnders with my sister, who's 14. Idk why her age was important lol. Anyway, yeah, she's fourteen, and we were watching EastEnders together, and at the end when Jake walked into the café to meet up with Lauren and was like "Lauren, let me explain," my sister was like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T," and it was funny. Not really though. xD.

Tomorrow I have p.e second lesson. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Also, I need advice. For my birthday should I ask for:

an iPad mini

or

an iPod 5?

My birthday is in like 7 months but I'm asking now ok.

I seriously need that phone case. As well as all those Taylor Swift cases I showed you. Or I think I showed you. Btw sorry for any spelling/Grammar mistakes in my posts. I type really quickly and sometimes make mistakes and don't realise. I don't read posts over either, so yeah sorry.

Year 7 Hill Walk on June 6 ;DD Yay! I love the Hill Walk. The Hill Walk is basically a whole day (NO LESSONS WHOO) where your year walks up the hill nearby (not saying which hill, because you'll stalk me;o) and it's fun because we have a picnic at the top ;DDD The different years go separately, so Year 7 go first on June 6, then Year 8 on June 10, etc. My sisters are in Year 9 and 11 which is good because that means we go separately. Wait, is there a year 11? Idk what year Kitty's in lemme ask.


Ok she's in Sixth Form, and they don't go on the Hill Walk haha.

Jess (crazy sassy EastEnders sister) goes tho. On June 13th. No clue why I'm telling you/you need to know all this random info.


Ok bye:) -Evie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment