Monday 19 May 2014

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Hey, weirdoes;3

I'm ill, and my dad and Cath (my step mum) and Jess and Kitty (my sisters) have all got Chinese food. To celebrate my brother's 19th birthday, even though he's away at uni and not at home xDD

Happy Birthday, Josh.

Josh is a big boy now ;DD I felt really ill in last lesson so I kept drinking water and my teacher had such a go at me like wth no back off, old lady.

Omg I soo want a Prawn Cracker right now <33 I have Ferrero Rockier choccy and Cadbury's special chocolate tho, bc I'm spesh.
I can't eat them though, because I'll probably throw them back up again. Although I dad have 5 haribos earlier and they haven't reappeared yet. I was sick 4 times from 3:40pm-5:25pm xDD It's nasty;(

I've got to go now, and be awesome somewhere else.
Bye xxx
-Evez x
(P.S. I managed to be sick on my bitchy sister;) That's Kitty btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment