Thursday 8 May 2014

TODAY WAS SO FUNNY XDD

Omg today was so funny xD

Basically me and my friends Ceara, Lottie, Sadie and Jess were in the library (we're librarians) and there were 7 dead spider bodies entangled in the corner of the room. Lottie picked one up because she's weird, and threw it at me and I screamed and ran across the room (We were in there alone btw). Then I tried to move it with some keys, and Ceara thought I was gonna hurt it (I wasn't) and she was like:
"DON'T HURT IT! I'M A VEGETARIAN!!!" and then I was like:
"I'm sorry were you gonna eat it?"


It was funny at the time xD
Then we played Character Charades, and I did an amazing dinosaur impression. It was really weird.

And Said didn't know what to do, so I told her to be a loaf of bread from the Hunger Games. Nobody guessed it. Then Lottie was a rock from Oblivion. Surprisingly, nobody got that one either.





I need those phonecases. I just do.

Ok bye;DD
-Evie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment