Friday 23 May 2014

Other MSP's and Evie's Top Suggestions

Ok, so I seem to be making a lot of accounts on other MSP's lately, so I thought I'd like...show you..? Man, that sounds lame. It's not though...ish.
New Irish MSP account

Loner on !Eviee<33 on Irish :D Add me?

Canadian MSP account, YoItsTaylor!

Lmao I'm pretty much a loner.

Other Irish MSP account, YoItsTaylor!

 My Sexy Polish MSP account, Evieeee
I'm listening to Don't Stop by 5 seconds of summer and it puts me in a jumpy mood so ignore any random outbursts of 5sos lyrics.
DON'T STOP COS U KNOW THAT I LIKE ITTTTTTTT
EVERYTIME YOU WALK IN THE ROOM YOU GOT ALL EYES ON U AND U KNOW ITTTTT
DON'T STOP (DON'T STOPPPP)

Listen to it. It's perfect. LET'S DO A TOP TEN SONGS, MOVIES AND SHOPS THING!!!!

Evie's Top Tens;)

SONGS/ALBUMS:
All Taylor Swift albums are the BEST EVER.
Taylor Swift- Her 2006 Debut Album
Fearless- Her 2008 album, which was like the Breakthrough Record for her
Speak Now- Her 2010 album, which is AMAZING
Red- Her latest album, it's so different and perfect.
Album 5 (Not released)- Obviously, because it's Taylor, even though I haven't head any of it, PERF.
She Looks so Perfect- 5sos
Don't Stop- 5sos
Try Hard- 5sos
Heartbreak Girl- 5sos
Heartbreak on the Big Screen- 5sos
When the 5sos album comes out in July, BUY IT.
17- Avril Lavigne
Rock n Roll- Avril Lavigne
Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
Here's to Never Growing Up- Avril Lavigne
Bitchin' Summer- Avril Lavigne
Counting Stars- OneRepublic
Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy
LMAO WAY MORE THAN TEN

MOVIES:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games (First movie)
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay is gonna apparently gonna be AWESOME.
Stars JLaw ^^^
Divergent
TFIOS (The Fault in our Stars) when it comes out on June 6 WILL BE EPIC.
Both Star Shai Woodley and Ansel Elgort ^^^^
High School Musical (yes, I know 12 is a bit too old, but I used to love it xD)
That Awkward Moment (for older readers xDD)
17 Again
All star Zac Efron ^^^
The Lorax
Valentine's Day
All Star Taylor Swift ^^^ For all you Swifties like mee
American Hustle (15 cert, but I saw it oops)
Like Crazy
The Beaver
Silver Linings Playbook
The House at the End of the Street.
The previous 5 all star Jennifer Lawrence, instantly making them amazing.
More than 10 again ahaha ;D

SHOPS:
Hollister
Superdry
Jack Wills
Next (they do some cool stuff)
Superdrug (brilliant for makeup and stuff)
New Look
Primark
Topshop
Starbucks (it's KIND OF a shop...ish?)
Fat Face

Ok that's me done for today. WOW LONG POST I JUST TYPED FOR 50 HOURS XDD

-Evie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment