Saturday 14 December 2013

25 Facts About Mee ;)

I'm bored...This is like my 4th post today, and it's only about 11:35 am o-o

THE FACTS (As the title would suggest, this post is a FACTS POST!)

1. I don't bother with much make up in real life o-o I maybe wear some mascara or eyeliner, if I'm not feeling too lazy....
2. I'm lazy.
3. My birthday is the 7th December (last weekend.)
4. I hate Halloween....I just do, ok?
5. I'm scared of my science teacher. But shush, don't let him know. THEY CAN SMELL FEAR D:
6. My history teacher is a weird old man o-o
7. I hate getting up early for school ._.
8. Sometimes I go on msp or twitter or facebook when I'm in ICT at school...
9. My favourite song is Girls by The 1975. If you don't know the song, you're seriously missing out.
10. My sisters are called Jessica (Jess) and Kitty. Jess is fourteen, and Kitty's sixteen.
11. My brother's called Joshua (Josh.) He's eighteen.
12. I'm the youngest, which is annoying D:<
13. I'm quite moody to be honest o-o
14. My worst subject at school is ML (Modern Languages) and my best subjects are English and P.E.
15. I'm level 9 at the moment on UK msp, but I really need help to get to level 10? <3 26k left? Thank you so much if you have or do help me ;)
16. Sometimes I feel like making a movie on msp, but when it goes wrong I get annoyed and kill off all the characters dramatically, before discarding the movie xD
17. I can play the guitar, oboe, clarinet, flute, drums and saxophone.
18. Miranda is the best TV show ever. She has me in stitches :D
19. EastEnders is AWESOME!!
20. I get sent t bed at 8:45 on school nights D:<
21. My cat is called Stan, and he's orange....
22. I have 2 dogs, called Freddie (Highland terrier) and Panda (Dalmation).
23. I have ducks.
24. I GTG BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment