Thursday 19 December 2013

YO

That title was my fail at being cool.
Because failing is what I do ;)
It's in the small print.
Yup.

That writing up there looks pretty epic, right? It's a different length every line ;D Awesome. Yep. This is how sad I am. I get excited over the arrangement of some text on a blog post that I'm writing...
I love Taylor Swift's music. Lex hates it I think...
My favourite has to be 22. If you listen to 0:07 of that song, it sounds like she's going to say "dress up like Hitler" and it's funny...
The song Shake It by Metro Station (I never knew Miley Cyrus' brother was in that band?!?!) has a line that says "touch her like that" but the way I hear it is "touch her iPad." xD Yeah. I know Metro Station broke up btw ;3
Also, has anyone else seen Ferrets by FilmCow on YouTube? It's so funny oml :D It gets more and more alarming as the song goes on. It starts off all pleasant, but one of the lines is:
"I love the sound of rain
The screams of a man in pain."
Pmsl xD

Byee
Summer xox

No comments:

Post a Comment