Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hey ;)

Hi,
My last post was really depressing, so this one is going to be more positive :)

This might be quite a short post, I don't know, depends how long it is until dinner's ready...
My science teacher is mean D:<
Anyway.....
In Design tech today we had to do a power point on Philippe Stark, Ross Lovegrove and James Dyson. It was quite a fun lesson, until Will messed it up ._. he made the teacher yell and then we had to work in SILENCE. I was outraged. With the teacher, but mostly with Will. Will's a boy in my form by the way, not some random boy who shows up to mess up my life. Well that's basically what he is :D I'm so funny. Not. But you got to admit, that was pretty darn funny. Yep. You all agree? Good. Otherwise, I'd have to throw my pet fish, Walter, at you. he's very friendly. He's blue and green. He practically glows in the dark. Yeah. That's enough rubbish from me now.

G'bye, our lovely readers. Yes. All 2 of you :D (Hey, Amstcle and Pandz!)

Summer Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment