Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy December ^•^

PINCH, PUNCH, FIRST OF THE MONTH, NO RETURNS IN ANY WAY.
Haha, I got you!
Anyway...
#TeamJohntonio
You'll only get that if you follow me on instagram, and only one of you reading this right now does (you know who you are). I don't give out my username to just anyone, but if you wanna know, if I consider you a close, trustworthy friend that I've known for ages, I might tell you. Idk.

Christmas is coming, eh?
24 and a half days ^~^
The Xmas competitions/clothes have already arrived on msp. They arrived on like the 28th November o-o just a tad early for my taste.
Lol so yeah. Im making this post from my iPad, because I was thinking maybe all our readers missed us. As if. We have like one reader (Hiiiii Pandzzz!) Lol.
See you when something interesting and post-worthy happens.
Summer out~
BTW, visit this amazingggh blog....
Planetjoyce219.blogspot.com
It shall blow your awesome sauce minds

1 comment: