Wednesday 18 December 2013

EXPECT MORE ERRORS D:

My computer just came up with "Script (insert all of those 10 million numbers here) does not match computer script (insert more numbers here). Expect more errors." o-o

WELL GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT FREAKING GONNA EXPECT MORE ERRORS!
-Expect the Unexpected-
HAHA, SUCKERS!

Anyway xD

I keep thinking it's Thursday, but it's not...It's only Wednesday...

It's almost Christmas... and for Christmas I'm getting Izzy (A bitch who hates me for no apparent reason) something amazing for Christmas. I'm getting her...*drumroll*.....A BOOK CALLED "IT'S NOT FAIR". It's for ages 4+..I got it because IT'S NOT FAIR is like Isabelle's catch phrase o_o
I'm hilarious.

Why do I keep starting new paragraphs? I do not know, I just like pressing enter.

SEE?!?!


SO YEAH....

I'm out, bitches ;D (That was for you, Izzy, Macy and Clara.)

For the rest of you beautiful blog readers...
Summer Out~ :*
AHAHAHA HAPPY AND SLIGHTLY DISTURBING UNICORN

No comments:

Post a Comment