Saturday 14 December 2013

SATURDAY YAY

Yay. No school. No annoying history teachers who are about as old as the damn Romans that they're teaching us about.
No more annoying Ellie or Sienna or Ally or Isabel or Matt or Owen or Will. Yay.
In French I sit on the front row next to a girl called Sienna, who always copies me and she's so irritating. In my form, the only people I like are Macy, my best friend Megan, Ciara, Emma and Charlotte (Lottie). All the rest are unbearable....Except Jade! Jade's one of my best friends...


Sienna and Isabel are best friends, who make it their life's goal to annoy me and drive me insane all the time.
Ally and Ellie are twins, who like to drop stuff on purpose and order people to pick it up for them o_o
Matt, Owen and Will are the three loud mouths in my form. THEY NEVER SHUT UP! It's so annoying.
Megan is my best friend, who I sit next to in most lessons. And if I'm not next to her, I'm opposite or in front of her.
Macy's cool. She's so funny oh my god. She's really cheeky to all the teachers, even our super strict maths teacher.
Ciara is just weird. In a good way, though. :D
Emma is one of those people who always have something nice to say.
Lottie is just....Lottie...
and Jade can be moody at times, but I love her lots :D

Random intro to my form because I'm bored ^^^^^

Summer Out xD


No comments:

Post a Comment