Sunday 15 December 2013

Le Answers to Le Questions ;)

OK SO WITHIN LIKE 30 MINUTES I HAD ABOUT 30 QUESTIONS (Ok so most were from the same person but oh well xD)

Questions & Answers:



1. Did you or did you not push Maia into the river? ;D -From Meg (Megan)


A: No, I didn't ;3 She was pushed by Harriet I think o-o



2. Are you sure? -From Megan


A: Yes, I'm bloody well sure of it



3. In which case, we don't know who did it! -From Megan


A: Yes we do o-e Harriet...




4. Harriet?! But we trusted her. -Estaban Voice- THEES EES A DEESASTEER! -From Megan aka Estaban....


A: Megan, stop asking me stuff now (She won't stop messaging me D:<) I'm not posting anymore of your questions, you hear me? NO MORE, MEGS!!!!



5. Megan said to ask if you like cheese or not? -From Lottie & Meg


A: Ok. Lottie and Megan's posts are no longer being published. Sorry if you were enjoying this xD



6. How long have you been level 9? - From This girl on msp who's name has too many numbers for me to type.


A: Exactly a week...


IF YOU'RE WONDERING, I WAS ON SKYPE WITH LOTTIE AND MEGAN AT THE TIME, SO THEY COULD SEE MY SCREEN, AND THEY SAID THEY'D THROW FERRETS AT ME IF I DIDN'T POST MEGAN'S (AND LOTTIE'S) QUESTIONS XDD

Summer out~

THIS WAS A WEIRD POST....





No comments:

Post a Comment