Tuesday 10 December 2013

I'm Such An Outcast ._.

Yup. The title says it all.
I have like no friends anymore irl.
And on msp my best friends are beginning to leave me out.
Which doesn't exactly help my self confidence.
And I'm just like fml .-.

I get the impression that I'm just an annoyance to one of my 'besties'. Like if I say something, the usual reply is short. But not short and sweet. I don't know if the person knows that I'm describing them here. I don't even know if they bother to read this fucking blog. I read theirs, so... ;(
And I don't know what I did. I don't even know why I bother sometimes. So yeah. I feel like a total outcast, and I can't even escape on msp, because there my 'best friend' leaves me out. Yep.
Let's all laugh because this post was crappy.
But I don't give one what anyone thinks.
Seeya.
Summer Out ;(

1 comment:

  1. No, you're not :c if I ever left you out, I'm sorry, I probably didn't realise ;/ you're not annoying, you always make my day, when you come out with something funny/kind/johntonio-like c: don't be hard on yourself, you know we love you(: -Pandz<3

    ReplyDelete