Sunday 22 December 2013

Fame ;)

Yeah, yeah, I know your probably thinking "Ugh. She's making a post about how she needs up to help her level up." But that's not all I'm going to say in this post. I promise?

Right now I'm watching every movie with me in it, and rating 5/5. If you put me in your movies I'll definitely rate them.
If you watch some of my short movies (I think there are around 40) you will not only get 400 star coins for you, but I'll watch some of yours in return? (So if you watch all of mine, I'll watch all of yours, and if you watch 10 of mine, I'll watch 10 of yours etc.)
I just want to thank Elephant Woman, who, even though we've never actually spoken, has put me in loads of her movies, which is helping with fame.
Thank you to anyone else who's put me in any of their movies, it really does help. I'm really close to level 10 (2k left) and right now your movies are helping so much ;3


So yeah.
Thank you/I'll watch/rate/put you in my movies if you do the same for me?


Summer xox

No comments:

Post a Comment