Monday 30 December 2013

When You Best Friend Says This...

Sorry I couldn't screen shot the text but I hate posting from my phone xDD OMG!!! I just looked back at that sentence and I'd written shit not shot lol. I changed it, it's fine now ;DDD
The Conversation:
Me: -is stood in Paddington Station in London- -checks my phone-
My Best Friend (MBF, otherwise it's really long.): Where are you? I can't find you anywhere X
Me: Paddington, where you were supposed to meet me an hour ago X
MBF: Paddington? You said PADDINGTON?!?!?!
Me: Well yeah o-o where are you??
MBF: Uhm....Well I'm not in Paddington, I'm pretty damn sure of that :/
Me: No, seriously, come on, where are you? I'm slightly alarmed...
MBF: I thought you said Padgate!!!!
Me: WHAT?!?!?! OMG THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO WORK ON COMMUNICATION!!!
MBF: I'm scared now. I'm alone. And you're in London. Miles away.
Me: Where even IS Padgate???
MBF: I don't know. I literally got in a taxi and asked for Padgate station.
Me: Ok, I've looked it up. It's in Warrington. You're in Warrington, Aimee.
MBF: Ok. How far is that from London? X
Me: Let me look that up...
MBF: HURRY UP! CALL YOUR DAD I'M SCARED!!!
Me: Cheshire. Well done, idiot. You've ended up in CHESHIRE...
MBF: I think it's in Manchester..? Or near there anyway...
Me: How would you know that? You're an idiot.
MBF: Well I looked it up too


Summer xox

2 comments:

  1. BUT WARRINGTON IS THREE HOURS AWAY FROM LONDON :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD That made me laugh o-o '''We Need To Work On Are Communication'' xDDD

    ReplyDelete