Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas c;

IT'S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW :O
Yay.
I like Christmas :]
I like Christmas for the following reasons:
1. UNLIMITED CHOCOLATE/SWEETS/CAKES ALL DAY
2. Well, tomorrow I'm getting a Jack Wills hoodie I picked out ;3
3. IT'S FREAKING CHRISTMAS. I MEAN C'MON


It's really stormy here ;) literally just began to rain as I wrote that sentence ): What happened to snow, eh? -The snow is too busy in the North and South Pole, having a better time then us-. My brother's outside playing football (kicking a ball and running after it because he's on his own). He's gonna get soaked....
My cat has tics, whatever they are ;o No, I don't mean my cat has Tic Tacs xDD

This guy's currently out background. Doesn't he look like a fun guy? Ha, not :D He's called Mort by the way...
Summer xox
Have a good Christmas, guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment