Saturday 14 December 2013

FESTIVE SCREENSHOT

Happy Crimbo guyss! xD
This is our festive screenshot but we closed our eyes at the last second >:[
I hope you all get what you want for your prezzies(; (like moi)
LY GUYS and thanks for 921 views!!!
I bought an EPIC crimbo t-shirt with a gingerbread man on it :*
I think i'm gonna ask my crush out soon... ~random~
I'm just keeping you here longer with facts about meeee ;D
Hahahahahaha I can't believe your reading this... 
STOP READING
Still reading? xD 
Ok your a true blog-reader ^_^ 
Reading someone's blog even though they tell you to stop
NOW STOP READING
Omigod your still reading? 
Woah your such a rebel omd 
Ok, now seriously. Stop reading.
xDDDDD
YOU ARE SO BAD HONESTLY
I'm gonna go now...
Lex xxx


















HAHAHA YOUR SO SUSPICIOUS YOU REALLY DO WANT TO READ MY AMAZING THOUGHTS 
I'M SO HYPER RIGHT NOW
WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?!
Idk.
Ok... now bye..... FOREVER! 
MWAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment